Your tasks include:
- Implementing product changes based on Daimler
- Providing technical supports for MBV product
- Being interfaced for all technical product
matters between Daimler AG and MBV.
- Realizing the total productive maintenance.
- Working on projects within the set cost, time
& quality targets, production processes within engineering aspects.
- Understanding the quality systems, Q-concept,
ISO/TS 19649, ISO 14000, MPS, TOS.
For the international trainee program CAReer we expect:
- A solid university degree
- Excellent study results
- Several months of work experience abroad
- First professional work experience
- Excellent English and Vietnamese language skills along with basic knowledge in German and Japanese preferred
Furthermore for this position you should have the following qualifications:
- You have completed or are about to complete a degree in vehicle technology, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, technology management, production engineering or industrial engineering
- Level of grad: ideally a master degree.
- A major in production planning, production engineering, production systems, or a comparable area of emphasis are preferred.
You also need to convince with your personality:
We expect a bold and independent mindset, curiosity and a desire for change, openness and the highest possible standards of integrity. You enjoy working in an international working environment and you possess a high degree of mobility and flexibility. You show a pragmatic and organized approach to work and finally, a high level of motivation to take on and enjoy management responsibility.
This vacancy is a trainee position. More information on our international trainee program ‘CAReer – The Top Talent Program’ can be found on our website at www.daimler.com/career/.
This trainee position as well as the entry position after the trainee program is located in Vietnam. A valid visa and work permit for Vietnam is mandatory.
Please apply to recruitment_MBV@daimler.com until January 17th, 2016 and provide all relevant application documents in English. The final step in our selection process is an assessment center which will take place in February/March 2016 at Mercedes-Benz Vietnam Ltd.. Earliest possible start date: April 1st, 2016.
Send us your application today.