1. Product Quality Control
• Control and conduct Buy-off inspection the finished Bus.
• Detect, follow-up and monitor all technical alterations, engineering changes, holomogation and preventive information.
• Record and maintain Buy-off inspection results and Check the Job-card completeness.
• Detect the non-conformity products and parts and Follow up the correction.
• Follow up the rework process and re-check the product which is after rework again.
• Other required tasks from supervisor.
2. Quality Improvement
• Standardize and update the process and product audit check lists, work instructions and procedures.
• Evaluate effectiveness and efficiency of corrective and preventive actions.
• Participate in preparation and implementation of quality procedures, work instructions.
• Ensure the inspection tools/equipment are calibrated before using.
3. Reporting, communication and compliance
• Daily report to supervisor the status of Buy-off inspection result and correction action.
• Inform and comment any potential reasons causing serious defects or damages to supervisor.
• Effectively communicate to SAMCO to any problem-solving related to product quality.
• Contact with Daimler experts for updating and aligning the product quality standard and requirements.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest in English, an updated resume along with copies of relevant degrees or certificates, and 2 most recent photos (3x4) to: