1. Quality Management system
• Responsible for implementation and maintenance of ISO/TS 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, MPS.
• Provide reports on system performance to top management.
• Plan and execute internal audit and drive closure of non-conformance.
• Responsible for the training of personnel on Quality System requirements and procedures as required.
• Support MBV Management team and all relevant managers in setting up system, process, procedures, work instructions and standards for MBV Quality Management System (QMS), Environmental Management System (EMS).
• Deploy all Daimler environmental requirements for implementation in MBV.
• Conduct the internal and external audit (TÜV, Daimler) for QMS and EMS.
2. Quality concept implementation
• Plan and execute the audit for all Production shops and Logistics area based on the CKD Q-concept and VDA6.3 standard.
• Lead and follow up the corrective/preventive activities.
• Regular report to all concerned persons for any major process change and new model launch.
3. Measurement device system
• Lead to establish the calibration and verification plan for all measurement device.
• Negotiate with external laboratory any problems with measurement device and calibration result. Deal with internal function to execute the verification plan.
• Ensure the good condition of verification process.
4. Vietnam Register audit & Local content supplier
• Coordination for manufacturing condition release audit and equipment condition release audit from Vietnam Register
• Deploy all Daimler/ MBV quality requirements to local suppliers. Arrange the audit plan and train requirements to local content suppliers. Proposal in evaluation of local potential suppliers
• Plan and execute periodically supplier process audit based on VDA 6.3. Monitor effectiveness of corrective actions for the identified quality issues
Job detail will be discussed at the interview.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest in English, an updated resume along with copies of relevant degrees or certificates, and 2 most recent photos (3x4) to: